- Company Objectives
- Contribution of defined objectives for focus on business
- The importance of control on management
- Personalized management maps – advantages?
- Fixed costs vs variable costs
- Budgets as a management tool
- Cost control vs Sales prevision
- Control of stocks and their rotation
- Budget preparation
- Financial Planning
- The money cycle – Equity or borrowed capital, payments and receivables. The importance of deadlines and receivables
- The risks of the money cycle
- Treasury map and financial balance analysis
- The importance of savings and investments
- Notions of credit, debt and necessary precautions
- The main causes of a company’s financial ruin
- The main accounting pieces
- The Balance Sheet – structure and main items
- Statement of Profit and Loss – structure and main items
- Interpretation of the main financial ratios
You will acquire knowledge in the area of management, namely, financial planning and interpretation of the main general accounting maps (Balance Sheet and Statement of Profit and Loss)
In an increasingly competitive market it is fundamental to use financial information for decision-making in management, as well as to evaluate the performance of the company and understand the viability of your business, relating it to the present situation of business and future perspectives.
Administrative technicians, managers, entrepreneurs, as well as financial and accounting staff without specific training in finance and accounting.